Hello Community,
I am building out our knowledgebase and making a push to be used by our entire organization. I am really hoping to build out a nice Self Help section where my users can go and find articles written for them so they can resolve their own issues. How do I limit the portal so that they can only see articles that are written for them and not pull up the articles that i have deemed to be internal only?
Thanks!
Hello @Jose Rivas ,
You can add the restrictions on the pages. You can add group or individual so that they can only see those spaces.
Regards,Mayur
Thanks. Where do I to specifically point my customer portal only to this space?
Thanks @Mayur Jadhav This pointed my in the right direction and I was able to figure it out. Easier than I thought!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.