Is there a method to include the swim lane for a filter export for a software project? I believe this would be very beneficial for reporting.
Hello @Jason Spellman
Can you clarify what you mean by "swimlane"? Perhaps provide some screen images to illustrate your example.
A Swimlane is a setting in an agile board, not in a project. I am unclear how you would anticipate that being included in the exported results of a filter.
Yes with in an agile project, if they are assigned to a swimlane I am wanting to capture the issues associated with each swim lane. So if Swim Lane named Selected for Development and I had 4 issues in that lane I want to be able to export the issues that show the Selected for Development swim lane.
Thank you for that additional information. I think I may still not be understanding your request. If you could provide a screen image that shows an example of your swimlane that would be helpful.
"Selected for Development" sounds like an issue status to me, which would be displayed in a column (vertical grouping) rather than a swimlane (horizontal grouping) on a board. I'd like to make sure we're talking about the same type of grouping so I don't provide a misleading answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.