Hello there. I'm writing an automation rule that attempts to unset the value of "Parent Link" on an Epic based on the status of the parent. All of the conditional logic for this works fine - I'm having a problem with actually unsetting/clearing the value of the field.
This was working just fine a few weeks ago - without making any config changes it has stopped working, so if the deprecation changes around parent, parent link, and epic link were finally made I'd like to know more about them. I've tried modifying the "parent" field as well but have the same issue as below.
I've tried multiple ways of setting the field value to null or empty. The audit log response I'm now getting is "Could not find issue by id or key. (parent)". Isn't there a dirt-simple way to clear a value from a field? Feel like I'm missing something obvious.
```
{"fields": {"Parent Link":{"value": null}}}
{"fields": {"Parent Link": null}} //this used to work until recently, now gives the error above
{"fields": {"Parent Link": ""}}
{"update": { "Parent Link" : { "set": {"value": null}}}} //parser seems to complain about invalid operations names
```
If you've navigated this in the last few weeks I'd love to learn what needs to change in the approach. Pulling from the documentation on advanced editing doesn't seem to provide much insight here.