Avatars for most, but not all user, do not show, not even their initials see below:
I have tried multiple browsers and logging out and back in again but nothing changes.
Hi @Daniel Booth ,
If you are using Jira server, Please do the reindexing then this issue will resolve.
Normally, It will come
Please accept the answer If it help you.
Regards,
Sanjen Bariki
Hi Sanjen,
Thank you for your reply, I am using Jira Cloud not Jira Server, could you advise a solution for Jira Cloud?
Thank you,
Daniel
Please refer the below links
I hope it will help you to resolve this issue If it does not work, please raise a ticket with the Atlassian team they will resolve it from the DB side.
Accept the Answer If it helps you.
Same problem has just popped up for one user out of +100 here. I'm still digging to resolve the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.