It describes the process https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/download?lang=ru_RU, but I could not find in the Manage add-ons to add a new plug-in with the Russian language. There is no Browse button, so I can download it.
When I try to download the plug-in according to the instructions https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Installing+a+Language+Pack, I get the error:
Â
Image 2.png
Hi Svetlana,
Are you using Atlassian OnDemand/Cloud?
If so, unfortunately, there's no way to change the language to Russian.
Here's Atlassian Documentation on Language Support for OnDemand:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Language+Support+in+Atlassian+OnDemand
Thanks
If I buy a Server licenses - https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing/?tab=download, in which case I can switch to the Russian language in the interface of Confluence?
Sorry for the late response! If you have a server license you'll have to host if for yourself, as you may be aware of it, but you'll be able to install the Language Support package. Cheers!
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.