Hi All
I need to know how to find a date when a JSM ticket was closed. (for the purpose of this the meaning of "Closed" status is considered Cancelled, Completed, Declined or Done) in other words when the customer and my company are happy that ticket requires no more work.
This is in a Teams Project (still not sure how to identify what is a Team or Company project that's another ticket I have raised)
Ticket types could be an Enhancement Request, Problem Record, Service Request. Report an Incident, or Request a Change)
I have filters I run each month that I export to excel, then edit the format of these fields and paste into Powerpoint.,
the filter contains the date created (located bottom right of the tickets) below that is a field "Updated" we have previously, been using this date for "Closed". which doesn't really work
however this date in Updated changes if a comment or fields is changed in the ticket - so it really doesn't reflect a true concrete date of closure and doesn't help when SLA's are being discussed as if we are not meeting these because the tickets Closed dates (Update) changes.
I have both admin and User profiles in my instance of JSM.