I am trying to set default text for Story description. When anyone creates a story it should populate the following default text in Story Description.
*Description Of Service Or Screen:*
N/A
*Definitions:*
N/A
*User Objective:*
As a user, I want to , so that
*UI / UX Guidelines:*
N/A
As of now I am able to do achieve this upon saving the story but not on click on "Create". I want this text to populate when I click on "Create" button, and not after saving the story. The reason is that someone who is creating a story will not fill in the values after saving a story, rather they would first fill all the details and then save the story. So to have this text at the beginning as a default text is needed to guide the user about Story format.
To play around with it, I created a trial JIRA account and I am able to achieve this on trial account. Not sure why there is lot of difference between the trial account and production account. Their UI is completely different.
See below screenshot from trial account where I was able to do the required configuration.
