Hi Community
Goal - when a new issue is created I want to match a custom field value to any existing JQL search and then link them together
Custom field _ Movie Name: Tarzan
For e.g. I already have a issue in system with this movie name.
Any newly created issue which has same movie Tarzan should be linked as "Relates to
Question how do i get the key of issue from JQL result? using this I plan to link to newly created issue... ( I am thinking like a SQL developer)
here's what I have tried with Error:
Error searching for related issues. This is most likely because the following issues don't have a related issue of the type you specified. Try narrowing your search to only include issues that contain links to related issues:
Key-93661: "(project = Code AND issuetype = Movie AND "MovieName[Short text]" = Tarzan) AND (key != Key of new issue)" - Error in the JQL Query: Expecting either 'OR' or 'AND' but got '123456'. (line 1, character 74)