I am trying to add a condition to my change workflow to prevent an issue from moving forward in the flow if the planned implementation start time is in the past. The specific scenario I am trying to address is when approvals are sent out, an approver misses the approval, and by the time they get to it the planned start time is in the past. I think the ideal path is for the issue to be transitioned back into a Planning state so the start and end dates can be adjusted and new approval requests sent out.
I am also somewhat open to the idea of adding some type of transition condition so it cannot be moved to Awaiting Implementation unless if the planned start time is in the future. I have attempted to add this condition, but I must be entering it incorrectly because it does not prevent the transition.