Hello community,
As there was no way to contact support about my issue I'm trying with a post here.
My confluence site was apparently deleted, I used it to store all my notes and resources about brewing. Because of work I had stopped brewing for about a year and therefore didn't visit the page in that time, when I try to go to the page now I'm met with this:

Trying to contact support is impossible as they won't recognise my url:

I'm quite unsure of what to do, I've tried searching for this issue on the web but found no help. All my years of brewing research (4+) and personally developed recipes etc. was there and only there.
I never got an email about the termination of my site or was given any kind of warning.
Hopefully I can get the attention of Atlassian to help me restore this data.
I guess this is a lesson to always store data locally..