Hi GM I'm trying to do a filtering to obtain issues by the status of the PRs.Following page (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/advanced-searching-development-fields-reference-973491363.html)but when I type it on JIRA appears an error with following message.
Expectation(development[pullrequests].status = merged)Error on the board is the following (For "development[pullrequests]" use "development[pullrequests].all" or "development[pullrequests].open")
Hi Carlos,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share the exact text you are using in your query?
-- Christopher
Copying the query.
project = myprojectname and development[pullrequests].status = merged
Hi @Carlos Flores Sour ,
Great - thank you! That's helpful.
A few issues going on here. Main issue is that as of May 2019, Jira Cloud no longer supports the development[pullrequests].merged field. The reference file you linked to was for Data Center and Server.
Here is search reference for Jira Cloud : https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-developer-reference-967312910.html
In addition, I was able to find a feature request for Jira Cloud relating to Pull Request Status. It shows a "gathering interest" status with 148 votes. I recommend you vote for the issue and/or add any specific details that you are interested in, as a comment:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-60724
Checking back in to see if that answered your question, at least as best can be right now. If so, it's helpful to mark this ticket as "answered".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.