1. I have a structure which has feature and user stories both are linked as parent-child
2. How do I write a formula in structure to highlight only stories of current sprint in some particular color.?
Hi @Parveen Taj ,
For this, you will want to take advantage of the Item Properties for Sprint and the FILTER() or LAST() function to identify the Sprint you want to highlight. Then, Markdown can be used to add the color to the returned value.
A quick example that you can use as a reference would be something like this:
IF issuetype = "Story":""":panel[${sprint.LAST()}]{backgroundColor=yellow}"""
Hope this helps!
Best,David
Unfortunately the above query is not helping.
I tried this and it works
IF ( Sprint = Sprint.LAST(),
" {panel : bgColor=#ADFF2F}CurrentSprint{panel}")
But still there is one problem, sprint.LAST() is not the one I am looking for I want to highlight only Current sprint tickets, how do I find what other methods are supported in Sprint variable for example Sprint. Current or sprint.active ?
That's interesting. In your structure, do you see a button at the top that says "show generators" or do you see an option for "automation"?
Glad that you were able to get to a working formula.
Sounds like you will want to use FILTER() rather than LAST(). It should look something like this:
sprint.FILTER($.state = "Active")
At the top I see the button "Automation".
Yes, the above filter works, but it is applied to feature as well how do I exclude it , I tried below query but it does not work
IF( Sprint = Sprint.FILTER($.state = "Active") and issuetype != "Feature" )
Anything like that available for jira cloud? To highlight new tickets that was added to active sprint?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.