Hi All,
I have a common problem most of the Jira users/Product team are facing
I have a team of 22 people
1 Designer
6 QA
3 APi Developer
3 iOS Developer
3 Android developer Developer
2 Webapp & teams Developer
3 Data Science Developer
1 Project Manager
All the members are working on 1 project in agile methodology
I have used different plans to manage this project every other plan has its limitations
Finally, I have reached to conclusion it's not efficient but it works. Let me know if we can improve or tweak the plan to achieve best of Jira.
I have created separate projects for each department.
So I have, Android, iOS, Api, Webapp, Teams, DataScience, QA
Each department has got it's own QA member associated with it
Any issues that QA team is not sure of will be created on QA board & after discussion will be moved to respective department jira board
We have Created one PM Board/Project, which has all the tickets (by tickets I mean BRD/FSD/PRD)that needs to be completed in the upcoming sprint.
On this tickets, after reviewing them we assign tags/labels (Like Android, iOS, teams, webapp) this indicates that we need to create tickets in all this jira project/boards which are then linked back to PM tickets.
All discussion/decisions of tickets are mentioned on the PM tickets, Based on the tickets details on PM project/board QA team prepares the Use-cases/test cases which has to run by developer once development is completed.
We are not using Epic/stories for our project but recently, we feel we can do better planning in Jira.
Please assist here