Hello!
I tried to save a filter, but was redirected to page "does not have permission to access this page.". How it can be, if i'am an administrator? Where i can configure this?
Thank's in advance.
It was my falt. I misunderstood the meaning of groups, and deleted some of them . Because of that global permissions was broken. When i restored defaults - everything become normal.
Administrator means system administrator, not "can do everything" (because that is a really bad way of doing permissions).
You need to add yourself to the group(s) that can see the filter. However, if you're getting this message as you click save, it implies that you own the filter (and hence should be able to see it), so somethign else is going wrong. Maybe your session expired?
Thanks for quick response. My session is not expired (tried to relogin), and this is strange for me, why i can't save filter if i can configure it.
Yes, that's what sounds wrong to me - if you can configure it, you should be able to save it. Try with a different name though, I don't know if it might be clashing with another filter of the same name that you don't have rights to. Also, can you have a look at the log file, see if there's anything in there?
I am the only one user of the system (onDemand). Just trying and playing with it to move from Pivotal (need more functionality). I can't look at log files (becouse it's not available in onDemand), so i decide to write a ticket for support. I don't understand what i'm doing wrong. I am using stand alone version of JIRA at work and have no problem
How do you restore to defaults?
As far as i remember, i just recreate groups by hands. There is no such function as "restore defaults" as i know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.