Can't install cloud version of xray app in Jira and start trial. I get the error shown in the screenshot. What could be the causes and solutions to the problem? Support from xray said to contact jira support.
Hi @Vlad Honcharov
Yes, that would be the case. But I would recommend to wait indeed a bit and try again in a while. Usually it's just a glitch and it's autoresolved.
So far it hasn't fixed itself.
@Vlad Honcharov then this shouldn't happen. Can you confirm that you are on a free plan? If not, you can raise a request directly to Atlassian at https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Alas on free plan so I can't open ticket
I understand that you cannot install the Xray app. I took a closer look at your site, and I can see there is a previous log entry of
It appears that since your free site has no payment details on file, and because there exists a prior suspension of that app on that site, it can't start a free trial again here. I believe this can be resolved by adding a credit card details to the payment section within either admin.atlassian.com or the https://my.atlassian.com page.
Otherwise I believe we would need to create a billing support ticket with our customer advocate CA team. If you like I can try to create this on your behalf.
Please let me know.
Regards,
Andy
Hi @Andy Heinzer
Thanx for pitching in dude! Appreciate it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.