I have integrated jira in zendesk using api to create an issue in jira when the zendesk ticket is created
now what i am searching for is it when the status changes in zendesk the jira status should be changed is there any endpoint for this?
Hi,
This is Majid @ Exalate.
You should be able to get the endpoint from this post. Also, if you are interested in taking the pain out of the development and maintenance of the custom solution that you are building, I would urge you to have a look at Exalate.
Please let me know if you are interested in learning more and I would be happy to assist.
Thanks
Majid
@Monica Ekka hey. an out-of-the-box solution would easily handle the use case. in case you're open to the idea, feel free to explore ZigiOps. it can be easily customized to automate various actions.
Regards, Diana
Hi Majid,
I tried doing it using these Endpoint and Json body but it is showing an error Why is this error Can you please help me with this
I would try this.
Include the payload for transition and this should do the trick.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.