I think I know the answer here, but want to make sure this isn't just a bug or a misunderstanding.
I am looking at these new Team Managed JSM projects I got an email about and trying to see what their limitations are. Specifically I am looking at the approval workflow feature or lack thereof.
Where my confusion stems from are articles like this:
This feels like a situation where "Next Gen" projects are not quite as feature rich and the documentation is not making a clear delineation between things. It's like Next Gen projects are team managed projects, but not all team managed projects are Next Gen projects.
Similarly, Jira Fields are available in team managed projects, but not Next Gen projects as there is misleading documentation around this as well.
Am I the crazy one here or are different effort groups in Atlassian not using the same verbiage?