Hi there everyone, I have a very frustrating problem I have spent hours on that I hope you can help me with. A co-worker created a team-managed project. (it's the only team managed one we have out of about 20 total projects). As I was putting together a query to search with the parameter of "Epic Name" I noticed that it wasn't showing up as a potential field for that project. After reading about 40 articles it's beginning to look like I can't simply add this field when I go into the project settings > Issues > Fields > Custom fields. It will let me add a label of some sort and name it "Epic Name", but it's not showing up when I try to query for "Epic Name" when searching my instance of Jira globally. Am I out of luck? Do I need to create a company managed project and use the same issue scheme we used for all our other projects? I just want a way to add that exact field to the Epics in the new team-managed project, but it's looking like it's not possible. Please help!
. (I am an admin)