Hi,
I can export only 1000 issues but it has 1026 issues please let me know how to export all the issues.
Please find the attached SS.
Hi @Sreenadh
Use this workaround (number 2) https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/export-over-1000-results-to-excel-from-jira-cloud-779160833.html
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thanks for the details which is shared.
If i right click the same link then it is downloading the Excel file again.
Please suggest.
Thanks,
@Sreenadh read the instructions provided. You have to change the parameters in the url bar.
I have followed the same steps and i can't able to download more than 1000 records.
Kindly help me out with the screenshots so that i can check from end.
just to add to Alex' answer, if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you'll find several options there that are not subject to the 1000 issue limit. I myself work on an app in which this would be trivial to do - JXL for Jira - but there are many others.
Hope this helps,
Best,
Hannes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.