How to Copy old value when Due date is changed
I want to track both Old and new dates
Hi @Rasajna Meka , you can use the history to see if the date changed. However if you want to be able to see both in the view I recommend the following approach.
create two Date fields (or one if you are currently using an existing field). One of the date field can be the "plan" the other the "replan". Then you have the resolution date as the actual. So you end up with the traditional- Plan, Forecast, Actual dates.
Hi @Rasajna Meka
You can see the "due date" changes on a single issue level while opening each issue: Activity → History.
If you need a general report for the list of issues, I can suggest Issue History for Jira from my team. It will provide the information you need. You can filter issues by numerous options: project, sprint, assignee, date range, etc. And by the person who made the changes.
Add the "due date" to the table columns, and you will get a report like this:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.