Hi,
I've requested OKR for Jira free trial and the admins did not receive the request. What should we do?
Hi @Špela Muraus Often it can be a problem with email (spam folder, wrong email, etc.) or your Atlassian permissions.You can check those or contact Atlassian support directly.I hope it helps!
I'm from Oboard, we make OKR software, and I suggest you try our OKR app - OKR Board for Jira.
It's the most popular (and the most loved) OKR app on Atlassian Marketplace. We're also proud to be Atlassian Staff Pick.I hope we can satisfy your OKR needs. At least you'll be able to compare these two OKR apps.I'll be happy to help you with your OKR adoption. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly or book a Demo via our app page.
Thank you for your answer! Will try your app too.
Hi @Špela Muraus
Please reach out to us via support@appfire.com. We'll make sure to help you solve the issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.