Hi
When I transition an issue to "Done" in my service management project, it still shows as Unresolved. How can I fix this? I am open to any suggestions.
Thanks
Hi @Özge Özgenç
You have to make sure that there is a post function defined for the "Done" status in your workflow which sets the resolution (which is a separate field and not the same as the status):
After you've configured this, you need to consider that you also have to reset the resolution if it is possible to reopen tickets in your workflow.
Hi @Michel Neeser
Thank you for your answer. I see I did not set that post function.
When I click to add the post function, I couldn't see that selection. I am adding a screenshot can you also check which field should I set as a post function?
also, I set the done transition as "Allow all statuses to transition to this one" as you did in your workflow. But also it did not work. Still the same selections.
@Özge Özgenç If you choose the last option ("Update Issue Field"), you should be able to select the field "Resolution" and set the value to "Done" on the next screen.
I see now. Thank you a lot, I appreciate it. Have a nice day!
I hit the same situation with several tickets and was able to set the resolution for new and existing tickets by doing the following.
To Fix New Tickets
To Fix Existing Tickets
I used a new label and Bulk Editing to fix existing tickets lacking a Resolution. It required transitioning them out of Done, and back into Done.
status = Done and resolution is EMPTYORDER BY statusCategoryChangedDate DESC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.