We have a form where customers can enter multiple users in a filed, basically we have it linked to User Picker (multiple users) field type. The issue I have is, I want to create individial tickets based on each user mentioned in the field iteratively using jira automation.
The problem is, I can get the count of how many users are entered in the field, but no where in the jira smart values help pages I was able to find how to get each individual values seperately.
This is wati tried wit hte vriables:
My variables:
All:{{issue.customfield_10668.DisplayName}}
size:{{issue.customfield_10668.size}}
count(storing the size in a custom field):{{issue.customfield_10808}}
count formated:{{issue.customfield_10808.format("###")}}
Get index using variable:{{issue.customfield_10668.size}}
Display second last member using index:{{issue.customfield_10668.get(2).DisplayName}}
Display second last member using size:{{issue.customfield_10668.DisplayName.get(issue.customfield_10668.size.minus(2))}}
Display second last member using count field:{{issue.customfield_10668.DisplayName.get(issue.customfield_10808.minus(2))}}
Display second last member using count formated:{{issue.customfield_10668.DisplayName.get(issue.customfield_10808.format("###").minus(2))}}
The Output:
All:Chris Hemsworth, Eric Bana, Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman
size:4
count(storing the size in a custom field):4.0
count formated:4
Get index using variable:4
Display second last member using index:Hugh Jackman
Display second last member using size:Hugh Jackman
Display second last member using count field:
Display second last member using count formated:
Last 2 statements return blank.
Basically i am unable to get the names out from the list except the first and the last name using the out of the box list.first or list.last smart value.
Ho do i get the user in the list seperately to populate e single user field?