Hi!
I´m having trouble understanding if this use case is possible to solve in the one (1) asset custom field, and I would be really happy to hear from the community if this is solvable:
- objects for Applications has been created (aka systems)
- for incidents, access requirements etc, customers select the relevant system(-s) in the custom field upon creating tickets
- for the agents however, they often want to categorize even further, adding backend systems in the same field in the ticket
The way I have currently planned/tested to support this is:
- in object attribute Status, each object are tagged either with Internal or Active
- in the Filter Scope (AQL), only applications tagged with Active are displayed for the customer
- However, in the agent view I wish to display both the Active as well as the Internal applications/systems
My wish is, if solvable, to do this in the one and same custom field. But is there any way this is feasible?
Can for instance Roles be added into the Filter Scope, so that the customers (who become temporary members of "Object Schema User" when in the portal) see only objects labelled with status Active, whilst the Agents in the role Object Type Developer, see both Internal and Active systems/applications?