Hi,
Is there a way to move a bulk of tickets from my JSM project to another project?
Hi @Swaroop Kumar
If you mean "as a customer", you can not do it. You may ask from agent (if he/she has permission) or jira-admin.
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz
This is for myself having admin access on Jira. I'd like to move bulk tickets from my JSM project to another project.
So, just move them at once.
Thank you @Tansu Akdeniz . So, when I go to advanced search, I see all the 128 issues. I then filtered it to 3 issues using the "Key". However, writing the JQL for every ticket is very manual, is that the expected way or am I missing something here?
If I have to move selected tickets, what's the best way?
Attached is the snippet
Does anyone know if bulk move notifies everyone on the ticket? I'd like to move a large number of tickets that are closed but need to be retained for audit purposes and don't need everyone on the tickets to be notified.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.