I need to know wish was the previous Parten key of an issue with JQL to find wish ones were associated to an specific epic
Hi @Raul H Marrero , I'm not sure I understand. Can you please elaborate or provide more details? Thanks!
I already moved som issues from one proyecto to another and los the Parent key of an epic for several new issues moved. I need to find in the history all those issues that had an specific Parent Key
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What do you mean by "parten key"? If you mean the issue key has changed because you moved it into a different project, then you can just look in the issue history, the old key will be recorded there.
Yes, you are right, I found it but, what I want is to search using JQL because I need to know all the new Issues that had the old Parent Key associated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.