Hello, I can right click on my sprint card and add a flag.
How can I add a banner to my card for quick visual reference?
Thanks, in advance.
Hi @Mark Kinley,
In team managed projects, yes - if you use images as a banner. Navigate to your board settings via the ... button near the top right of the board. Select card cover images from the menu on the left and then enable the option:
Hope this helps!
Hi @Mark Kinley
For company-managed projects, a possible solution are card colors based on a label (or any other field). Card colors provide visual indicators on the board/backlog:
You can find the instructions for using card colors on this page in the paragraph "Configuring card colors".
@Walter Buggenhout Thanks for this! looking into it, I appreciate it.
@Michel Neeser Thanks for this! looking into it, I appreciate it.
Is there a template or size suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.