I have tried to find the answer here in the community and tested some automations but I don't get it to work.
I have created a service desk project where request can be created using the portal but where the issue will be managed in a sw project. I have managed to create an automation for a linked issue to be created in the sw project. So far so good. But now I would like the two issues to share some information and here is where it stops for me.
1 - Update status: I would like the status of the original issue created in the service desk project to be updated when the status is updated for the issue in the sw project. I have tried but not succeeded. I have set up rules in the service desk automation using the Legacy automation section but this is probably incorrect since I don't get it to work. See picture of my attempt. I have also tried to set it up using the "normal" automation but haven't succeeded. All automation attempts have been performed in the settings for the new service desk project.

2 - Share comments - I also would like to have any comments added to the issue in the portal to be copied to the linked issue in the sw project and vice versa. Can anyone share how this is done?
Feeling hopeful!
Thanks in advance