Script runner is not on the list of addons that is supported on Cloud.
It's only available for Server versions of Jira
Hi Nic, thanks for the answer. I guessed that it is not availble under the version that we have:( Is there any other way to run scripts? For example how can i unclock fields..or set custom events in workflows
Custom events in workflows is standard functionality in Jira - go to admin -> Events and add the new events, then edit the "fire event" post-functions in the workflow to fire your new events. You can't unlock the fields yourself - I think you have to raise that with Cloud support if you need to do it.
thx again:)
under custom events I understood custom events related to custom fields which might be change when a specific transition happens. For example: when the tester put the issue to acceptance test status then the field of "acceptance test complition date" would automatically would get filled out. if the tester push the acceptance test failed then the "result of acceptance test " would get set with failed value.
i read something like to this special listeners needs to defined.
how would this work with the already available event options? I know how to add events and how to fire them but for the above issue i did not find solution.
Many thanks,
Szilvi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.