Need assistance with Jira Structure Formula column.
I have built out a Jira Dashboard made up of a number of Structures. The last column of all of my Structures is a Formula column I am using to track fixVersion.ReleaseDate as compared to targetend and duedate and return text values of overdue, on track, or past desired date. I have success for a mjority of the Story and Task issues I am tracking but for others receive a "TYPE?" error.
It should be noted that ALL Jira issue types of Story and Task have:
- A Fix Versions
- Due Date or Sprint
assigned to them.
I do not see a difference between a Story that updates the Formula properly and one that give the error.
The formula I am using is below:
IF (
(issuetype = 'Story' OR issuetype = 'Task')AND targetend = undefined and duedate >= DATE('2022-01-01');
iF (
duedate > fixVersion.ReleaseDate, ":panel[OVERDUE]{color=red}",
duedate <= fixVersion.ReleaseDate, ":panel[ON TRACK]{color=blue}"
)
)
OR
IF (
(issuetype = 'Story' OR issuetype = 'Task')AND targetend >= DATE('2022-01-01');
iF (
targetend > fixVersion.ReleaseDate, ":panel[Past Desired Date]{color=red}",
targetend <= fixVersion.ReleaseDate, ":panel[ON TRACK]{color=blue}"
)
)
OR
IF (
(issuetype = 'Story' OR issuetype = 'Task');
if (
duedate = undefined and targetend = undefined, ":panel[Need Sprint or Due Date]{color=orange}"
)
)
Here is a screen grab of the error I see for some of my rows:

It should be noted there are no errors in my Formula per the below pic:

Any thoughts?