Are there any plugins or other means to measure flow metrics? Flow velocity, Flow time, Flow efficiency and Flow Load?
Thanks
I am not sure if it covers all your needs, but it is worth a try: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216661/actionableagile-kanban-agile-flow-metrics-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi Monica, At Umano we have a tool called TeamX that integrates with Jira (among other sources) and gives you over 20+ Agile metrics that will help you track your team's general performance. I don't know if that is what you're looking for but I just wanted to give you the information.You can check it our here: https://umano.tech I hope you'll find the perfect tool for your needs.Cheers,Peter
My Jira instance has ActionableAgile installed and it has the following metrics in its "Key Flow Data" area:
- Cycle Time Scatterplot
- Aging Work in Progress
- WIP Run Chart
- Throughput Run Chart
It also has Cumulative Flow Diagram and Flow Efficiency.
I hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.