Hi Expert Community of Jira,
My SLA - Time to Resolution is breached a lot, some of them is with 8000 hours or the like.
All of them are at the breached issues (61) are only on the last day/current day (see report picture below), and keeps being like that (e.g. only the last day will continue to show issues breached). This makes me theorize that some support issues do not get closed properly, so the Time to Resolution will breach. But when I look at some of the breached issues, they are categorized as "Done" and "Resolved".

I have a lot of conditions set on "finish counting time when...". This is might not be set right set right? (see picture below).
I tried to change the "finished time when..." condition to only "resolution: set" (keeping it simple), but it did not work.

My question:
What could it be? Something with workflow or the like?
I will provide extra pictures or explanation if needed.
Best
Andreas - Project adminitrator in Compant-managed project