Hi there,
Could someone please tell me what JQL query to use in order hide issues that have been marked done for more than 31 days?
Thank you
hi @Azandè Caldicott There are several solution that could help but that's depend on your need. Could you please elaborate more about your final outcome/usage.Awaiting your return.Cheers,Karim
Hi Karim,
Thanks for your response!
I am currently working from a Project Management board, and at the moment ALL of our tickets that have been marked as Done as visible in the relevant column, and I only want the latest tickets there (tickets that have been resolved within the last month) in order to avoid 100s of tickets in the Done column on that project board.
I hope I am making sense?
hi @Azandè Caldicott Yes it's crystal clear. the solution in this case is from board settings, you can simply use the hide completed issues option as illustrated below (assuming that your are using Kanban board).Good Luck and let me know how it went for you.
Cheers,
Karim
This video is super helpful, thank you so much!
I don't have that option under settings on my board.
This is what my board looks like, its a Project Management board.
I hope this helps? Not too sure if this is a KanBan board or not, as I did not create it.
Thanks for your assistance here!
JQLproject = "Test Project for Upgrade" and status in ('Done') AND Resolved > -30d
Similar examples here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK4LklPzKv8
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.