Hello,
I have a problem with notifications in JSM project. Normally, when users get mail notification from JSM project, the link inside message is correct, "customer portal view" one. But sometimes, when my users are mentioned in comments (@userA) they get two notifications:
1. correct one as described above
2. "User B mentioned you on an issue" notification which has the link to the issue directly (not in customer portal). When user uses "View issue" button inside the message, he gets "You don't have access to this issue" - of course he doesn't, he's not a helpdesk team member.
I did some testing and this happens only when:
1. User A is already a request participant in this issue
2. Commment with mention is made in customer portal view of the issue, not in the helpdesk team's view.
I know that if User A goes into his personal seetings in jira and turns off "Someone mentions me" checkbox in notifications it will stop happening but I cannot make him do it as he is also a Jira Software user in the same instance.
This problem causes a lot of confusion. Is that a problem with my project settings or is it a bug that I should report?
Thanks in advance for any help!