I have been trying to create indents using the tab button in the center column of a three column layout macro. But whenever I publish the page, the indent disappears. There is no numbered or bulleted list. Due to other restrictions and formatting issues with linking pictures in numbered lists I have been creating them manually.
Below are the examples of the Edit page on top, and the Published page below it.


I have also tried just using numbered spaces to create indents and even the spaces are removed on the published page. Is there anyway to create an indented paragraph on a Confluence page WITHOUT using the numbered or bulleted lists? The reason I have eschewed using the automatic numbered lists in the editor is because pictures are unable to be moved up or down. Below is a picture of what happens when a picture is inserted upon a formatted numbered bullet point. The picture inserted below in the list was inserted on bullet point #3 not 2. The picture or some bizarre reason floats ABOVE the bulleted line in which is inserted and is unable to be moved up or down to accurately represent that the picture is indicated for bullet point #3, not bullet point #2.
