We have our original SLA (8m) for "Time to Alert" configuration working correctly for email created incidents from the Azure email address.
I have added a new SLA (6m) for email created incidents from our Barracuda email address.
The JSM tickets all appear to be created correctly from this email address, and appear to be getting the correct SLA assigned based on the information in the queue. The queue does not show the SLA as having breached, but OpsGenie is receiving an alert immediately when the ticket is created. I've compared the automation rules for the existing Azure alert that is working and the new one and I don't see any differences in the logic.
The only thing I do see is that there is only one Automation rule for "when SLA breached" and it is only configured for the Azure email address, and only updates a label on the ticket. I didn't think this should cause the issue because this rule shouldn't run until an SLA is actually breached.
Any ideas what configuration I am missing to get the new ticket to acknowledge the SLA that's configured?
I'll upload some screenshots.