Two issues are displaying without cards, on a sprint board, creating two otherwise blank rows on the board. Please help me figure out why, and how to correct this.
Sprint board with two extra rows and two issues that don't belong in the first column
Hi @Phil Bustin
What blank rows are you referring to?
- Issue are cards and vice versa
- If you are to the test issues in the Other Issues then those are also cards/issue but without subtasks.
Ravi
I was referring to the blank areas in the top rows. I don't understand why some cards aren't displaying statuses, and why most issues seem to be in Other Issues.
I removed the swimlanes, and that removed the blank areas.
While I don't understand what the swimlanes signified, I'm OK with not having them anymore.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.