I'm using Include Page to copy content from a page (not public workspace) to another (public workspace). However, the file always Failed to load
How can I fix that?
@Trang Vo Ha do you have access to the other workspace that you are coping the file from?
Yes I have, I'm the one who is admin of both workspaceFor context, I have internal workspace where my team post product change log, then I want to include it to another public workspace for my client to access
@Trang Vo Ha Is the screenshot what you are seeing or what your client is seeing? If the clients do not have access to the internal space, specifically view access to the page, they will not be able to see the information contained on that page. https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-include-page-macro/
I understand now. In this case, please add my need (include page to another public space so that it can be shared to external ones who do not have access, like sharing change log to client and user) into the backlog.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.