When we have a ticket for development, the normal process is that a developer will do the development then they will re-assign the ticket to QA for testing....its at this stage that the ticket becomes lost in the sprint to the developer as it now sits with the assigned QA (lots of tickets). it is only when the QA has assigned it back to the Dev that they see it again (apart from manually going to QA column and searching).
I noticed there is a 'Original dev assignee' aswell as 'assignee field'.....i tried testing if i use the the QA as the assignee and the Original dev assignee stayed as the dev would the ticket appear on the sprint board under QA column for both but it does not.
I would feel maybe this would cause a double up on ticket numbers? I know the dev could search for their ticket via a filtered view however i wanted to enquire if there was a work around for both QA/Dev to be able sight the ticket within the same sprint board as it works its way through the sprint board.

Thanks