Hi,
I try to list all stories of an epic using lookup issues, and I use the following query
But it fails... and {{parent}} doesn't work
Any idea how I can do that?
Thanks
Oh wow... after so many hours, I found another solution that works.
I use, for the Looup issues, this JQL :
issue in portfolioChildIssuesOf("{{parent}}") AND (type=Story OR type=Defect)
And that's it I have my count of stories in {{lookupIssues.size}}
well, it would be
parent={{issue.key}}
but that return 0 results, when I know that this parent has stories.
Try replacing the {{issue.epic.key}} with {{issue.parent.key}}
so that it looks like
{{issue.parent.key}}={{issue.key}}
which should be similar to
"Parent"={{issue.key}}
I have used the following,
"Parent"={{triggerIssue.key}},
to find all sub-task within a task.
with the transformation of the hierarchy replacing epic name and epic link to the standard parent, this should work for all issue types in the hierarchy.
"Parent"={{triggerIssue.key}} works, I see the subtasks of the story. But when I try "Parent={{issue.key}} or even "Parent"="DCMB-1482"to be sure I search for an existing epic, it founds 0 results.
I did a lookup just on type='Story', it returns me 100 values, and I dump the parent for each one in logs, they are all empty.
When I use the issue navitagor with a JQL query, I use parentEpic as a key to filter by parent. If I use parent, it is empty.
But I cannot use parentEpic in automation.
For automation rules, triggerIssue is to be used. If you can share information regarding what you are using for the trigger on your rule, this may help define what set issues the lookup component/action is collecting.
This is what I use. Everything that has Epic in it is refused. But the problem is that for my stories, the parent/epic information is stored in parentEpic, not in parent. No idea why.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.