Hi,
can anyone please advise why my post changed to “in moderation” status
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'd guess the anti-spam routines flagged it as spam.
They tend to hit obvious spam, but they also pick up on content copied from other places, and they're getting better at spotting posts made by ChatGPT and other AI bots.
These all look like "point scoring" exercises - attempts to make spam accounts look valid, by repeating content that already exists, or inventing some that looks ok at a glance, but is often wildly wrong.
Thank you Nic for the warm welcome and the clarification.
Somehow i am not surprised that Atlassian has such a smart feature
any idea how long it might take to review the post and make a decision?
Leaders review the spam filters when they get a chance (so it's a bit irregular), I'm not sure who might get to it or when. I usually have a quick dive on weekends, when there are fewer questions to answer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.