I would like to analyze and report on tasks by sprint. I would ideally export all tasks worked on during a sprint and then analyze in excel.
This becomes difficult because of tasks that span sprints.
If a task spans more than one sprint, multiple "sprint" columns are added to the spreadsheet. If column one and column two are both "sprint", with values "sprint 24" and "sprint 25", it becomes impossible to see how much of a tasks "time spent" was associated with sprint 24 vs sprint 25, because the "time spent" column spans both sprints.
If I could export tasks based "time spent" completed in a sprint with a unique row per sprint, that would be great. In the above example, the same task would have only one column for "sprint" (not two) and two rows for the same task. Sprint 24 would be on one row with a "time spent" value and the same task would be on Sprint 25 row with it's own time spent during its sprint.
Perhaps there is a setting somewhere that summarizes each row discretely by work contained in a sprint, or someone else encountered this and solved it in another way.