I would like to adjust the parent due date based on a child issue due date being changed (for the future only). Does this look right? I am not sure how to test this so I created a campaign with my name to filter out just that campaign.
Hello @tracey.fudge
What is the Parent/child relationship between the issues? Are they Epic and Child Issues? Are they Subtasks and parent issues?
Have you tried executing the rule by making a change to the due date of the "child" issue? Did it work as expected?
The sub tasks are listed as "child issues".
Are you working with issue in a Team Managed project? I think you are, but I want to confirm that.
I did make a change to the child issue and the date at the parent level did not change. I am not sure if it is team managed or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.