I am not able to edit the fields - Assignee, due date, effort and few other in the ticket.
I was able to do this earlier before the JIRA migration happened last week.
Can you please check and let me know if any access needs to be raised.
Hi @VAIJEYANTHI RAJU PARTHASARATHY [X] ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community. This sounds like a problem with your permissions, I would recommend reaching out to your Jira administrator and have them help you figure this out. You can find more information about Jira permissions in the documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/overview-of-jira-cloud-permissions/We here in the community can't really help you or check this as we don't have access to your instance. In case you don't know who your Jira admin is I would recommend raising a ticket with Atlassian support at https://support.atlassian.comCheers,
Peter
Hi @VAIJEYANTHI RAJU PARTHASARATHY [X] - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Make sure those fields are on the Edit screen used by the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.