Can I export an automation from Production and import it into a Sandbox, and vice versa?
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/import-and-export-jira-automation-rules/ discusses about the import / export option but do note that it would need reconfiguring to work on the target instance.
Hey Phil - yes you can export the rule and then import it into another instance - but you will probably have to do a little clean up with custom field names/IDs.
Not at this time. I recall that there are open requests for exporting rules. You might search the Community as I recall posts on this. Maybe there were workarounds discussed.
The import worked. I haven't yet done the cleanup.
@Jack Brickey Is your source current? This is what I see on our Cloud Sandbox:
@Kelly Arrey , excellent! I had not seen that previously. I had checked the ellipsis on the individual rules. You should move your answer so it can be accepted. thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.