The existing piece of code to create JIRA was working. After some modifications to other code the JIRA ticket is not being created. I see following error after submitting the confluence form.
.
Hi
see the permissions in Jira project and if your ConfiForms IFTTT macro is set to not report the error then unset that, and see what is the error message returned by Jira (on an attempt to create an issue in Jira)
Alex
Hello,
I have reached out to the support team to see if there are any access issues. Inside the confiform the following error is shown.
Request could not be completed: Status: 404 with message: and response: '{"errorMessages":["Issue Does Not Exist"],"errors":{}}'
When do you see this error in ConfiForms?
Please open the support ticket with us so we can help you to troubleshoot this quicker
Hi,
It seems there was recent syntax change about how to get jirakey from curly brackets to square brackets. After I modified that, I am not getting the error but the JIRA ticket is not being created too. Could you please advise?
I am not able to create the support ticket since I do not know Add-on's license ID (SEN).
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.