Hi, I have a question regarding automation in Trello : my need is to create a rule to set the due date of the card = the nearest due date of items in the checklist. Is it feasible?
Hi @Sophie Lochon and welcome to the community,
Can you please tell me what will trigger this due date? I mean what will be your action, which will then trigger the automation to run and edit the value of the card? E.g. you create a new card? You move a card to a list?
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
My trigger would be :
- I set a due date on an item of a checklist in a card
and the automation :
- the due date of the corresponding card is set/calculated and takes the value = Min (duedates of the items of checklists of that card)
Thanks for your help!!
Unfortunately I'm not sure you can do that with out of the box automation functionalities.
OK too bad :-( but thanks a lot for you answer!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.