Need to create a report where I can see the issue count for status flipped in from one status to another.please help
Hi @Ayush Lawania
In order to achieve this you have first to create the filters which will show the results you want.
Keep in mind that you could also use Issue statistics or Two Dimensional Filter Statistics to get the same results.
Let me know if you got this!
Is there any other way to achieve this, also I am using easybi reporting extension in jira, if you could help me out with that as well then it would be really helpful.
Unfortunately I don't have eazyBI but you can start by reading their documentation here https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi?eazybi-for-jira This ought to help you accomplish what you want!
I tried using the steps which you mentioned above but it seems to be not working, i created the jql query for to do to in progress status but it shows completed status as well...jql used was: project= "Integration- Marketing" and status changed FROM "TO DO" TO "IN PROGRESS"
Here is Ilze from eazyBI. As you have eazyBI, you my create a report there.
For that,
See how the final report table would look (I used "Current year" as Time period because I do not have good data for "Today"):
If you have the "Issue type" dimension in rows, you can expand it to show numbers by issue type.
If you want to show only numbers without table, switch from Table to Gauge and select the option "Only values".
Hope this report answers your questions!
Best,
Ilze, support@eazybi.com
Am not able to see the images which you have attached here, can you please attach them again.
Hi, I am sorry for that!
Below is the initial table report:
This is the same report, Gauge chart view, with the "Only values" option selected:
Are they visible now?
Ilze
Does this update on daily basis?
Hello @Ayush Lawania
As an alternative , I guess you can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud (developed by my SaaSJet team) with 7 types of status time reports can help you with this. All your information about time that your team spent working on tickets in specific verticals during the year will be show up here.For example
This add-on has a 30-day free trial version.Please, let me know if you have any questionsHope it helps,Valeriia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.