I'm trying to update the resolution in the workflow. I used to be able to do that in a post function in the transition but it appears that I can no longer do that. Basically I have a ticket where resolution is marked as done but we had to reopen it for further work but I can't seen to get rid of the "done" resolution no matter how I move the ticket through the workflow.
Hi, @Danielle Cantrell - welcome to the Community! Can you post some screenshots of your postfunction options? I've checked on two different instances and I still see the option to clear a field value.
I was able to fix it. Thank you for your help
I'm glad you got it figured out, @Danielle Cantrell . If this answer helped, please consider marking it as Accepted so other users can find it when searching with similar questions. Thanks!
Hello @Esther Strom . Can you please tell me how to do this? I too re-opened a ticket in JSM and need to remove the "done" resolution but don't know how to. I've included a screenshot of my workflow (I have a number of custom statuses I am using).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.