Hello! We have a Jira Service Management Portal that we are using to allow internal employees to submit requests to our IT team.
We had a report of a user not being able to access their requests via the email that is sent to them, it just takes them straight back to the portal.
Here are our settings for the project:
JSM Customer Access Level:
- Internal
- Use approved domains to grant internal customers access to the help center with atlassian accounts
- External
- Allow portal-only accounts to be created for new customers accessing the help center
- Only allow account creation for customers with specific email domains
- This is checked
- We've added our company email domain
Portal Access
- Don't allow customers to create their own accounts
At the Service Project Level:
Customer Permissions:
- Service Project Access - who can send requests through the portal
- Anyone allowed on the customer access settings
- Customer Sharing - control how existing customers can find other customers
- Customers can search for other customers within their organizations
I don't believe I should have to do anything specific to the Permissions of the Service Project itself?
The only thing that I'm not entirely clear on is the Service Project Customer - Portal Access role I see in permissions. Is there something I need to do with that? We also don't have the Project Role: Service Desk customers associated with any notification, permissions, issue security or workflow scheme.
Thank you for any help you can provide!